More about Anglian Parks and Wildlife
This page tells you a little more about Anglian Parks and Wildlife, when and why it was created and it’s strengths and expertise and what it can do for you.
Why was Anglian Parks and Wildlife created
In 2010 I (John Biglin) moved back to Ipswich in Suffolk where I had worked in the mid 1980s setting up and running an urban nature conservation project. In late 2011 I decided to set up my own parks, countryside and wildlife management consultancy using and sharing the experience I had gained after many years of working in the parks and countryside sector at all levels. Think of Anglian Parks and Wildlife as a wrapper for all my parks, countryside, wildlife and heritage consultancy work.
Range of experience
In addition to working within parks and leisure services I have also had a wide range of sector experience including local government, private, charitable, financial services, heritage and retail.
Range of services
The consultancy provides advice and support on all matters relating to the development, management and maintenance of open spaces, whether it is an urban park or a piece of rural woodland. I specialise in the management of land for wildlife.
Organisation of the website
For the convenience of visitors the website has been divided into a number of main sections, which are:
- Parks – Management and maintenance of traditional parks
- Countryside – Management and maintenance of rural landscape, especially urban fringe
- Wildlife – A range of services focussed on surveying, creating and managing wildlife sites
- People – Interpreting, training and people centred aspects of open space management
- Other Services – Services that do not fit into other sections
- Information – Resources to help you find what you are looking for elsewhere.
Do have a look at the rest of the website and I hope it explains Anglian Parks and Wildlife in more detail. If you need any help and support or want to know more about Anglian Parks and Wildlife just contact me for a free informal chat about your project.